New to Mechanic? Learn more about actions here.
- Cache – Allows you to manipulate a simple key/value cache, giving your tasks a short-term memory.
- Echo – Useful for debugging and logging. Use it to echo out information during a task run that you'd like to refer back to later.
- Email – Does what it says on the tin. :) Sends email anywhere.
Event – Emits an event with the topic of your choosing, starting with
- FTP – Compose and upload a file to any FTP or SFTP server.
- HTTP – Sends HTTP requests to the endpoint of your choice. Perfect for build-your-own-webhook projects, or for custom API integrations.
- Shopify – Creates, updates, or deletes records from your Shopify account. Could be anything from updating customers to creating products tailor-made for customers to automatically tagging orders according to what's in them.
Let us know with that chat button if you've got a use case anything not on this list. :)